CEU Request Form

If you completed an AHP course and are licensed by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences, the California Board of Registered Nursing, or the California Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors, we can grant you CEUs. To receive your certificate, please provide all of the following information:

First Name (required)

Last Name (required)

Email Address (required)


Date Completed

Type of Licensure