Show your Pride—Pledge your commitment to your community—by making a Pride Pledge! You can change lives of LGBTQ and HIV-positive San Franciscans by making a monthly pride pledge today.
- Give $10 a month and You buy HIV tests for six clients.
- Give $25 a month and You sponsor five therapy sessions for a despairing client.
- Give $50 a month and You support a client’s strength-based psychotherapy.
- Give $100 a month and You sponsor ten sessions with a psychiatrist, helping a low-income client access life-saving medication management.
- Give $1,000 a month and You sustain our support group program and have a group room named in your honor.
Can’t manage a monthly pledge of $50, how about $25 or even $10? We appreciate every show of support.
Your Pledge supports
- LGBTQ-affirming psychotherapy
- HIV counseling and testing
- Substance abuse counseling and case management
- Psychiatry and crisis services
- Peer and professionally-led support groups
Here’s how to join the campaign.
- Go to the AHP donation page
- In section 2 of the form, select “pledge”
- Enter in the total amount you intend to give. Pledge $50-per-month, or more to be recognized on our website!
- Select to pay over 12 monthly payments
- Fill out the rest of the form and submit
Pledge $50-per-month, or more to be recognized on our website.
The Alliance Health Project is a program of the Department of Psychiatry of the University of California, San Francisco and one of the six divisions of the Department of Psychiatry at San Francisco General Hospital. (Note, however, that AHP gets no direct programmatic support from the university.) AHP maintains a tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) status through the University Regents, the fiscal agent for the project. All donations to AHP are tax-exempt and are deductible to the fullest extent allowed under federal and state of California law. AHP’s tax exemption number is: 94-6036493.
Pride Pledge Donors