Support AHP and you support your friends,
family, neighbors, and community.
Ask us about any of these options:
- Donate cash, the simplest and most common type of gift. Make a one-time gift or, better yet, make a monthly pledge to be paid over a period of one to five years
- Designate a payroll deduction gift through your employer’s community giving campaign; check if your employer matches your gifts to non-profits like AHP.
- Bestow an outright gift of appreciated securities, such as stocks and bonds, that you have held for more than 12 months.
- Make a bequest in your will or living trust (we can assist you).
- Transfer ownership of your life insurance policy to AHP—or name us as the policy’s beneficiary.
- Name AHP as the beneficiary of all or a portion of retirement assets such as your IRA, 401(k), or 403(b) accounts. Designate AHP as the beneficiary for your bank accounts.
- Contribute real property in the form of an outright gift, bequest, or retained life estate.
- Arrange a “life income gift,” for example, charitable gift annuities or a charitable remainder trusts, both of which enable you to donate real estate while you are alive and receive income back for life or another period of time.
- Donate money and time through your company, by arranging a corporate Sponsorship for our annual fundraiser—Art for AIDS—by holding a fundraising event to benefit AHP, or by making a corporate donation.
- Sponsor Art for AIDS as an individual.
Make a gift now:
- Online: use our secure system
- Mail: send your contribution, payable to the UCSF Alliance Health Project, Box #0884, San Francisco, CA 94143-0884
For more information about any of these options and on supporting LGBTQ and HIV-related mental health, contact DK Haas, 415 476-6394 or email@example.com.