Other Ways of Donating
• If you prefer not to make a contribution online, you can phone or mail one in. Contact Jose Portillo at 415-502-7276 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or write a check to the “AIDS Health Project,” and mail your gift to: UCSF AIDS Health Project, Development Department, Box 0884, San Francisco, CA 94143-0884.
• Approach your employer to make a matching gift to AHP. Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar, and some will even double or triple the amount of your gift. Talk to your employer about this option. Your employer will need our Federal Tax ID number: 94-6036493.
• Designate AHP to receive your United Way or other workplace fundraising campaign gift. Our United Way number is 9023.
• Make a gift of stock or real estate. Donating stock or real estate also offers you a number of tax benefits.
• Donate a piece of artwork to Art for AIDS, our annual art auction.
Make a donation to the Community Thrift Store
• Clean out your closets! Make a donation to the Community Thrift Store, located at 625 Valencia Street in San Francisco (415-861-4910). Let them know you want AHP to benefit from your donation. The store accepts donations every day from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• Provide a gift of your time and personal skills. AHP relies on office, event, and program volunteers.Volunteering, Interning, and Working at AHP